There are 5.6 billion Google searches every day. What that comes down to is simply this: Somewhere, out there, someone is searching for what you’re selling. All you need to do is get your business in front of them – and you can make that happen with carefully crafted Google Ads.
Advertise the Right Way
Advertising with Google can be the difference-maker when it comes to growing your business. Where do you start? Pick the right type of ad to use.
- Search Ads: These are the common ads that come up when you do a search on Google – and they are a prized lot. Google often puts as many as five ads in front of any other search result! Five! If you want to be at the top of search results, an ad is the route to take.
- Call-Only Ads: This type of ad is targeted at mobile devices. A call-only ad pops up and encourages a consumer to call your business right on the spot from their cell phone.
- Display Ads: Also known as banner ads, display ads create awareness of your product. These are the “pretty” ads that can include text, images, video, or audio to grab attention, promote your brand, and convey your message.
- Shopping Ads: Do you work in e-commerce and sell goods or services online? Shopping ads are the tempting little images or language that easily and quickly lead consumers to a shopping cart.
- Video Ads: Advertising on TV might be out of reach, but YouTube ads are accessible. Plus, you are likely to get more eyeballs on this social media platform than you ever would on a TV screen.
Take the Guesswork Out of Advertising
Google Ads are straightforward, though making your first foray into them can feel daunting. What’s the best type ad to choose? How many times should I advertise? Is my copy too dense or too light? If only you could know the answers…
Well, you can. You can have answers to all these questions and more.
Google Ads take the guesswork out of advertising, allowing you to target exactly who you want, where you want, and when you want. You can select your audience by gender, location, age group, and interests. It’s like you get the build the perfect customer – and Google finds them for you. Creepy or cool? You decide. Ultimately, though, it works.
Find Out Whether Your Ad Investment Is Worth It
You deserve to know that the money you’re putting toward any kind of advertising is well-spent. Google Ads offers reports on every detail, so you have a complete picture of the return on your investment.
Even if you only create one, tiny online ad, you can:
- Find out how many clicks you get and when
- Discover which keywords are working – and which are not
- Calculate the cost of a new business lead
- Measure ad performance
- Immediately fix what isn’t working
Google calculates your ROI. Measure conversions and know that your advertising budget is working for you.
Advertise and They Will Come
No business is too small (or big, for that matter) to use Google Ads. No ad budget is too small for Google Ads.
Get the word out about your business, brand, product, or service. It’s easy if you try.
To learn more abut getting started with Google Ads, call or email: email@example.com or call 586-532-6896.
About Bradley Glonka
Bradley Glonka is the owner and founder of Pistonbroke, which offers digital marketing, website development, and SEO services. With almost 20 years of experience in information technology, Bradley has developed a solid reputation as an accomplished expert in the IT field. From the implementation of Web 2.0 applications to Cloud Computing, from streamlining websites to search engine optimization, Bradley is well-known for utilizing his knowledge of specialized technologies to devise and implement customized technology infrastructures from the ground up. You can find him on Twitter @pistonbrokeweb or on LinkedIn.