Mount Clemens, Mich., Jan. 31, 2017–The Macomb County Chamber welcomed the following businesses to its membership in January 2017:
- Pasta Per Trio DBA Noodles & Company, Chesterfield Twp
- Adams Complete Cleaning & Restoration, Fraser
- Helios Telecare Corporation, Macomb
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage – Shelby Township Office
- Express Employment Professionals, Roseville
- Brown & Brown of Detroit, Sterling Heights
- Manpower, Shelby Twp
- Detroit Cycle Boat, St. Clair Shores
- Dominion Vape, Macomb
- Home Instead Senior Care, Shelby Twp
- Summit Management Consulting, LLC, Port Huron
- Free-LED.com, Mount Clemens
- Hicks Company, Shelby Twp
- Kettering University Online, Flint
- True North, St. Clair
- EJ’s Auto Service, Clinton Twp
- Sam’s Sorrento Pizza, Mount Clemens
Chamber members enjoy several benefits including business-to-business networking and promotional opportunities, customer referrals, member-to-member discounts, professional development seminars and workshops, and advertising discounts with several local media outlets.
For information on joining the Macomb County Chamber call 586-493-7600 or logon to www.macombcountychamber.com.
About the Macomb County Chamber:
The Macomb County Chamber creates a positive and sustainable business environment throughout Michigan’s third largest county. The award-winning Chamber’s ongoing initiatives to expand commerce and advocate for economic growth both nurture and enhance the region’s business vitality and quality of life.