If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as a fever, cough, trouble breathing, or need to see a doctor for an unrelated issue – telehealth may be your smartest option. The practice moves interactions with medical professionals to over the phone and online. Learn more about how Southeast Michigan healthcare providers and hospitals are using telehealth to prevent overcrowding of hospitals.
- Ascension Online Care allows patients to receive virtual care for mild symptoms without having to leave the house. Patients can make an account share their symptoms with a doctor anytime without having to make an appointment.
- If experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, call (830) 978-0649 to be screened by a nursing professional before visiting an Ascension facility.
- Beaumont launched a COVID-19 Hotline and call center, (800) 592-4784, staffed by nurses to answer questions and advise those experiencing symptoms. The line’s hours Monday through Friday are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and its weekend hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Beaumont hospitals in Royal Oak, Dearborn, Farmington Hills, and Troy are offering curbside screenings for COVID-19 for those with symptoms of the virus. Check Beaumont’s website to learn more about future curbside screenings.
- Beaumont Health Risk Assessment: If you’re experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or the number for your local emergency service. Beaumont’s online risk assessment tool provides general information based on interim clinical guidance developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This tool DOES NOT provide diagnosis or treatment of COVID-19. It DOES NOT take into consideration your complete current condition and medical history. It SHOULD NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of an appropriately qualified and licensed physician or other health care provider. Always consult a medical professional for serious symptoms.
- Call your primary care doctor or Henry Ford Health’s nurse line, (313) 874-7500, before making an appointment if you have symptoms of or are at risk of having COVID-19.
- For those with chronic conditions, Henry Ford at Home’s Telehealth Remote Monitoring allows health professionals to monitor patient symptoms virtually to help avoid unnecessary emergency room or urgent care visits.
- In response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, Henry Ford Health System has temporarily restricted visits to patients in our hospitals. We want to keep our patients spirits up and spread kindness! You can leave a general well-wish that we will display on the televisions in the patient rooms on a dedicated channel. Send Well Wishes here.
McLaren Health Care is offering Coronavirus screenings on the McLarenNow telehealth site to help protect you and reduce the spread of infection. See a doctor now to treat your symptoms and/or for a Coronavirus (COVID-19) screening.
To access the McLaren COVID-19 Screening Site: