The Macomb County Chamber welcomed the following businesses to its membership in June 2017:
- AT&T Authorized Retailer, Troy
- Renewal Christian Counseling Center, Mount Clemens
- Peacock Law, PC, Mount Clemens
- Cabela’s, Chesterfield Twp
- Fifth Third Bank – 17 locations Metro Detroit area
- Brownie’s on the Lake, St Clair Shores
- Goodnight Agency – Farm Bureau Insurance, Macomb
- TJB Industries LLC, Oakland
- Sweet Dreams Bakery, Shelby Twp
- California Pizza Kitchen, Clinton Twp
- Antolin Shelby, Shelby Twp
- Helping Hands Gifts, Shelby Twp
- Bubba’s 33, Macomb
- Dana Incorporated, Warren
- Primerica Financial Services – Doug & Deen Trocino, Troy
- Empower Child Care Consulting, Shelby Twp
Chamber members enjoy many benefits including business-to-business networking, promotional opportunities, member-to-member discounts, professional development seminars, and advertising discounts with several local media outlets.
For information on joining the Macomb County Chamber call 586-493-7600 or logon to www.macombcountychamber.com.
About the Macomb County Chamber:
The Macomb County Chamber creates a positive and sustainable business environment throughout Michigan’s third largest county. The award-winning Chamber’s ongoing initiatives to expand commerce and advocate for economic growth both nurture and enhance the region’s business vitality and quality of life.